Connected devices, artificial intelligence, drones, robots, blockchain and machine learning... in a fast-paced world, our teams work with yours to come up with new uses based on technological innovations and co-design your future logistics and supply chain solutions.
Got an idea? Let’s co-design your solutions of the future!
Do you have an innovative idea and want to confirm relevance of concept before launching into a large-scale project? We use a Lean Startup approach to provide you with a concrete and operational deliverable in just a few weeks:
- Macro definition of the target solution: functional scenarios and technological choices
- Prototype development (Minimum Viable Product - MVP) to test value creation
- Hosting of the solution on Hardis Group's Cloud
- Presentation of the solution and user tests
- Taking into account of customer feedback and development of the solution in agile mode
Innovations based on AWS and Salesforce
We have secured partnerships with the market-leading cloud services platforms, Amazon Web Services and Salesforce in particular, to offer you increasing agility to co-design and deploy new solutions for:
- your employees, to improve your logistics performance,
- your customers or partners, to create or strengthen competitive advantage.
Eyesee, our inventory-taking drone
Driven by our employees, innovation is part of Hardis Group's DNA.
One example is our inventory-taking drone Eyesee which was invented by one of our Reflex project managers.
Patented in early 2015, this innovation automates inventory and stock control operations using a drone which moves around the warehouse on a predetermined flight path, controlled by an operator. Its on-board camera reads the barcodes on the pallets included in the inventory. The operator can check the data captured by the drone at any time using a tablet app and the information can be processed by any warehouse management software on the market.