More and more logistics warehouses are embracing mechanization and automation as a way to drive efficiency, fulfill fast delivery promises, and make tasks less laborious. WMS Master supports real-time management and orchestration of all mechanized and automated processed from Reflex WMS.
Real-time orchestration of mechanized and automated processes
- Reduce interconnection costs and times between Reflex WMS and all off-the-shelf WCS
- Simplify exchanges between Reflex WMS and mechanized/automated systems
- Manage and sequence mechanized and automated processes (load, flow, delays, etc.) in real time
- Decide on corrective action and resolve unforeseen events in line with available human and material resources
- Speed up implementation of new automated flows.
Easier WMS-WCS exchanges
WCS Master simplifies exchanges between Reflex and all off-the-shelf WCS—stacker cranes, sorting machines, conveyors, pick-to-light systems, order preparation robots, automated guided vehicles, and more. The pre-standardized processes and exchanges built into the WMS give logistics sites the added agility they need to implement new automated flows.
Dashboards for real-time resource management
The dashboards provide a single, real-time overview of all material and human resources across plants and warehouses, making it easier to manage logistics operations, and to identify and quickly resolve abnormalities as they arise.
Real-time scheduling of logistics flows
Combined with Order Flow Balancing and Labour Management System, WCS Master supports real-time sequencing of all flows—performed by both machines and operatives.